Ask Us Anything: Generative AI Deep Dive
Date: Thursday, February 22nd at 11am PT / 2pm ET
We’re back with a part 3, Ask Us Anything Deep Dive with Dr. Ryan Ries & Jonathan LaCour!
Wondering what’s next for generative AI in 2024? Or, are you curious about how you could make your generative AI use case a reality? Here's your chance to get all your questions answered by the experts in a live Q&A.
Not sure what you might want to know? Here are some examples of questions you can ask:
- “What trends are you seeing for generative AI in 2024?”
- “How do I keep my generative AI data secure?”
- "How do generative models differ from each other?"
- "What are the ethical implications of using generative AI?"
- "How is AWS leveraging generative AI for its cloud solutions?"
- "How does Amazon SageMaker play a role in training generative models?"
- “Are there any specific AWS tools tailored for generative AI?"
- Gain in-depth insights from leading experts in the field.
- Stay updated on the latest advancements and innovations.
- Discover how leading companies like AWS, are paving the way for secure generative AI.
About the presenters:
Jonathan Lacour, CTO, Mission Cloud
Jonathan guides the development of Mission’s product and platform. He also leads business development initiatives and shares his expertise on current cloud trends and best practices at industry conferences and Mission events. He enjoys teaching others about the power of the AWS Cloud and enjoys a nice glass of whiskey.
Ryan Ries, Chief Data Science Strategist, Mission Cloud
Dr. Ryan Ries is a highly accomplished data scientist and engineering leader with over 15 years of experience in the technology industry. He is recognized as an AWS Data and Machine Learning expert. Currently, he serves as the Chief Data Science Strategist at Mission Cloud.
Duration: 1 hour