VMware Aria: Removing Complexity from End-To-End Multi-Cloud Management
Date: Thursday, January 19 at 11am PT / 2pm ET
As your multi-cloud environments grow and become more complex, aligning your investments with strategic business priorities, ensuring maximum utilization of resources, and providing consumption options while enforcing governance policies become increasingly difficult processes. VMware Aria is a multi-cloud management portfolio that provides a set of end-to-end solutions for managing the cost, performance, secure configuration, and delivery of infrastructure and cloud-native applications across any cloud.
In this webinar, VMware Cloud Management experts will demonstrate:
- VMware Aria Hub, an API-first approach and a new intuitive user interface with centralized views and controls
- VMware Aria Graph, a graph-based data store that provides a single model of your applications and workloads across multiple clouds.
The speakers will also discuss how VMware Aria solves key multi-cloud management challenges, including:
- Visualizing and simplifying cost management
- Ensuring infrastructure and application performance and availability
- Automating delivery of IT services with governance and control across environments
About the presenter:
Jad El-Zein, Technology Writer, VMware
Jad is the Technology Director in the Cloud Management Office of the CTO. In this role, Jad focuses on driving CMBU's product vision and strategy, advancing ML and emerging tech, and leads the Advanced Development Team within OCTO. Jad has over 24 years of industry experience, spending much of the last 12 years focused on cloud management and automation. His background includes expertise in cloud architectures, network engineering, and leading IT transformations for US-Federal agencies.
Duration: 1 hour